We are looking for an ambitious individual with a desire and interest to join a global team that plays a key role within the Arrow Global Group, working across multiple brands and jurisdictions.
32-40 hours a week, Amersfoort
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Group Internal Audit team as an Internal Auditor (Entry/Graduate Level). You will join a team of 7 who work across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy and Portugal. This role will be based in our office in Amersfoort in the Netherlands and will report into the senior internal audit manager, based in Manchester.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. We are looking for individuals who have a degree level qualification or experience working in financial services, audit, risk or compliance. You will be supported by our experts to grow your knowledge. You will have a desire and interest to build or develop a career in internal audit and a proven track record of working under pressure in an ever-changing environment, whilst having the ability to think on your feet. You will have an inquisitive mind with the desire to succeed whilst placing our customers at the heart of everything you do. The successful candidate will be supported in studying for/completing a recognised professional qualification relevant to the role.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Deliver Internal audit activity across the Group and manage operational relationships ;
- Act as a subject matter expert for Internal Audit;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practice and regulatory requirements;
- Produce, review business documents including key KPI’s and MI reporting;
- Consider complex, judgmental business processes and decisions primarily focused on conduct related areas;
- Understanding of and engagement in financial, operational, regulatory, legal and governance related matters;
- Detailed analysis using business process documentation, process execution and operational and financial management information;
- Support both UK and European brands subject to business needs;
- Develop robust relationships with operational management teams and be able to discuss issues and agree actions with them, identifying those matters that require escalation;
- Responsible for engaging with operational management teams around audit approach, planning and execution, discussing findings and actions and escalating matters to Internal Audit Senior Managers where appropriate and supporting the delivery;
- Support Internal Audit Senior Managers in delivering audit reports and engaging with the more Senior member of the management team;
- Audit conclusions;
- Influence and persuading key stakeholders on the actions required to address identified issues in audits. Supporting Senior Managers in complex negotiations.
Skills we're looking for:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent;
- Experience in financial services, risk and compliance is an advantage;
- Fluent command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail orientated and task driven;
- Ability to deal rapidly with change in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’;
- Strong excel / IT skills.
You don't mind travelling to one of the other business units in Europe on a regular basis.
Who we are?
We are a financially strong, European regulated business operating in five different geographies, with over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
Vesting Finance is market leader in the field of Financial Servicing and Credit Management. We provide banks and other financial service providers with the complete back office for consumer loans and mortgage loans. We also excel in preventing and reducing payment arrears for clients in various sectors. Supported by innovative IT systems, Vesting Finance supports its clients in all phases of the process from customer acceptance to payment. The smart use of data makes us particularly successful and efficient in this respect.Vesting Finance stands for financial vitality. For our clients, but above all for consumers. Appropriate, individual solutions for the long term are paramount. We strive for a balance in the interests of the consumer, client and society. Vesting Finance works on the basis of an AFM license, whereby the supervisor supervises the duty of care and compliance with the regulations. We also work according to the guidelines of the NVI, which are regularly tested.
Find out more about what we do and how we work: https://vimeo.com/211290911
Building Better Financial Futures
Vesting Finance is a 100% subsidiary of Arrow Global Group, listed in London. Arrow Global has a portfolio value of 40 billion, of which 4 billion from Vesting Finance.
Our office is established in Amersfoort. With more than 400 colleagues, we continue to make structural improvements and build on the values of our organization:
- We succeed together
- We do the right thing
- We're trusted & valued
- We're brave & creative
Vesting Finance offers you an interesting and responsible job in a challenging, dynamic and informal environment (Flexible Working), an enthusiastic team of colleagues and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself. You benefit from our excellent terms of employment, including 29 days off, 8% holiday pay, a good pension scheme and a 13th month.
If you have become enthusiastic about this vacancy and recognize yourself in the profile, you can apply via our website. You can ask questions about the position by mail email@example.com for the attention of Saskia den Boer, Corporate Recruiter.
Click here for the privacy statement of Vesting Finance Recruitment:
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Heb jij interesse in deze vacature?
Deel deze vacature!Deel via e-mail
Heb je een vraag over werken bij Vesting Finance?
Neem contact op met onze Recruiters
Werken bij Vesting Finance betekent een bijdrage leveren aan een gezonde Nederlandse economie
Dankzij voortdurende aandacht voor kwaliteit en duurzame samenwerking zet de groei van de afgelopen jaren onverminderd door.